Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween


Here's Aoife as a mushroom child! I made the little hat for her out of an old pattern that I had. Then, I bought her the tights and she already had the shirt. She looked so cute.Later that night we took Aoife trick-or-treating on Hillegas Street. Every year the neighbors block of the street from traffic and have the kids from surrounding neighborhoods trick-or-treat on it. Aoife was unsure at first about what to do. I gave her a little green paper back to put her treats in. She thought we were visiting people and would proceed to enter peoples home; after awhile, she figured out that people were putting things in her bag and then we would leave. She's still learning to talk but managed to get out a treeotwee...so adorable! Later that night Tim and I ate Aoife's chocolate but don't worry we wrapped up individual crackers in aluminum foilfor her so that she could eat something healthy!

No comments: